Meet Our Family.
David Graves JR.
David started his football career as a Jr. Pee Wee Folsom Bulldog at 8 years old. He went on to graduate from Folsom High School and accepted a scholarship to play quarterback at the University of Hawaii. After graduating from Hawaii, he went on to play professional football overseas in the German Football League. While in Hawaii, he coached as the quarterback development coach at Kamehameha Schools at the varsity level under head coach Doug Cosbie, Pro-Bowl Dallas Cowboy TE and Stanford Assistant-Coach under Bill Walsh. Also while in Hawaii, David participated as a coach with the NFL Play60 organization during pro-bowl weekends at camps for kids at various military bases and schools.
- 2008 Sacramento Bee Player of the Year
- 2010 WAC Champion Hawaii Warriors
- 2013 Kamehameha Schools Quarterback Development Coach
- 2014 NFL Play60 Coach
- 2014 GFL Cologne, Germany
- 2015 Passing Academy Coach
David Jr. has returned to the Sacramento area after living for 6 years in Hawaii. He is currently a member of the Passing Academy coaching staff with local-legend quarterback coaches, Troy Taylor and Bobby Fresques.
David Graves SR.
A long time football coach in the Folsom area and he is proud to teach kids a lot more than just football. He bases his coaching philosophy off of the great John Wooden, the legendary UCLA basketball coach. David Sr. has been a coach for the last 15+ years and has coached at different levels ranging from 8 year olds (jr. pee wee) to varsity high school. He played football and received his degree from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
* Undefeated Season
- 2004 Championship NCSA Jr. Midget (Head Coach)
- 2005 Championship NCSA Jr Midget (Head Coach)*
- 2006 Championship NCSA Jr. Midget (Head Coach)*
- 2007 Championship NCSA Midget (Head Coach)*
- 2008 Championship Delta River League Freshman (Head Coach)
- 2009 Championship Delta River League Freshman (Offensive Coordinator)
- 2010 Championship California State D2 Varsity (DB Coach)
- 2011 Championship Delta River League Freshman (Offensive Coordinator) *
- 2012 Hiatus, (booth coach)
- 2013 Co- Championship Delta River League Freshman (Offensive Coordinator)
- 2014 Championship Sierra Foothill League Freshman (Offensive Coordinator)
Due to NCAA amateurism compliance, Dano's credentials will not be mentioned at this time.
None of this would be possible without mom. She did much more than prepare each meal, do endless loads of laundry, drive us to every practice, and attend our games. She motivated us to exceed all of the expectations of our coaches and reach for the highest goals on and off the field. Words could not describe how grateful we are for her. We believe all moms everywhere should be thanked and recognized.
Uncle Nick has been there since the beginning. Dano and David Jr. grew up watching his highlight tapes from high school, and he has put in endless hours of coaching at all levels. Nick was instrumental in every championship season listed above and continues to coach with a passion for the game of football. He has always been a favorite of the players throughout the years and will be coaching again this upcoming season at the freshman level. Nick brings 15+ years of DB/WR coaching experience and has called the defense for the last 2 years at the freshman level.